Ah... New York City..., "The Big Apple", "The Empire Wasteland"... This shining star on the East-Coast goes by many names. I am Maxwell Flower, your DJ and you are listening to Atomic Radio Central! That's your 'Ark' of Salvation in this dreary post apocalyptic shithole. hah, Excluding Broadway Of course... The city in the city. Anyways I'm just here to remind you I'll be discjocking 24 hours each day now! Ain't that swell, huh? And also to remind you to stay clear of Central Park and it's Flesh Eating Mega Plants... That is all for now, but please... Do stay tuned in.
War never changes, it almost goes without saying by now. Not much is left of the human race after it chose to eradicate itself with atomic fire on that fateful October day in 2077. The end, many thought, had come. But it appeared to be no more than a clean slate. For what that's worth... Out of the rubble A once mighty society rebuild, in many shapes and forms. Old and new ideas resurfaced, But war... War never changes
You are a lone wanderer in the Empire Wasteland. A Northern frontier of these once mighty United States of America. And although you might think of it as cold, because of the certain "Hot Summer" from days past, the climate, even in winter is warm and sunny. This once incredible metropole now houses a variety of Societies:
'Fresh Grove', a village on the outskirts of Central Park that enjoys clean water, and own-grown fresh food... Along with plenty of raids because of that.
'The People's Republic of Chinatown' on the southside is a communist fortress of Red Chinese sympathizers, convinced that one day, their comrades will liberate them.
'Broadway & Timesquare' are now the center of town, really. Enjoying working electricity, think of it as a smaller New Vegas, filled with theater and casino joints. If you're looking for vice and leisure, you've come to the right place.
'Governor' based on Governor Island is a settlement with a clinic, a research center owned by a mysterious doctor who rarely leaves the island... Then again, most people who go there never come back.
And finally 'Filburg' is a small settlement where Caravan Traders can store and trade wares.
The rest of this world is not worth mentioning or will be added to, by the power of YOUR imagination. (Which I hope will remain within reason). Remember that all of you have a 'pipboy' which can be used for all sorts of handy things. a Map, Radio, Healthstatus, Date, Inventory Measure... Is there anything that thing can't do? On the other hand, it is completely up to you on how you will proceed in this hostile wasteland.
1. The date is 2277
2. The Races you can be: Human,Ghoul, Android, Beastlord, Dwarf but not Supermutant.
3. You can have a pet, domesticated Molrat or Dog, choice is yours.
4. Don't get too many characters
5. Don't be OP
6. VATS is disabled
7. Guns and Gun wounds work like real life. You cannot survive three bullets to the head...etc. Armored characters be it metal or skin obviously have the edge.
8. New Frontier, New Characters... I count on you people to interact with our self-made NPCs. They don't need a backstory per sé.
9. Any body of water outside Central Park is irradiated and deadly.
10. No random Teleportation, however the Metro lines (the big M's on the map) serve as fast travel points.
11. You can be any faction that already exists but also create a new one. But if you do, make it credible. We don't need a billion 'new orders' and 'secret societies'.
Existing nationwide factions: The Brotherhood of Steel and The Enclave. No NCR here! (obviously)
14. (Optional) add points to your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
15. You can add music in links marked with "()" example: ()
Weapons and Attire: